Home printing with professional quality
The bq Witbox 2 boasts the biggest print volume on the domestic-printer market, with a DIN-A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) print area offering up to 20 cm in height. This allows the Witbox to print large-scale objects or multiple parts at the same time, all at a rate unrivaled by any other printer.
New inductor sensor for maximum precision
To achieve flawless results, the extruder must always work at a specific distance from the bed The Witbox 2 includes a new inductive sensor that measures this distance with utmost precision. The sensor is made of an electric coil that generates a magnetic field. When the bed moves closer to the field, the sensor detects it at a certain distance away and advises the user once it has reached the correct position via a small red LED. This mechanism enables precise and rigorous levelling, giving first class results.
Auto-levelling: making 3D printing easier than ever.
Witbox 2 has a new auto-levelling system, freeing you from having to manually adjust the bed. When activated, the printer can detect any incline using the inductive sensor. It then adjusts the movement of the motors for perfect printing, even on a sloping surface.
|Print Material||PLA, wood, bronze, cooper and FilaFlex 1.75mm|
|Witbox 2 Dimensions||508 x 393 x 461 mm (20" x 15.5" x 18.1")|
|Witbox 2 Weight||34 kg (75 lbs)|
|Print Volume||297 x 210 x 200 mm (11.7" x 8.3" x 7.8")|
|Layer Resolution||50 - 300 micron|
|Safety||Door with safety lock|
- Powder-coated steel base and frame.
- Hard chrome bars for the Y axis.
- Lineal ball bearings for the X and Y axes
- 4-thread ballscrew with direct coupling to motor on the Z axis
- Rails and ball runners on the Z axis
- Powder-coated steel supports and moving parts
- A4 glass cold bed (305 x 220 mm)
- 3-point print bed levelling system with shock absorber
- Rapid system for changing the print bed using neodymium magnets
- BQ Zum CNC controller
- BQ Zum Inductive Sensor to aid levelling of the bed.
- BQ Zum LCD Smart Controller
- Power supply 12V 150W
- 100K thermistor on the hot-end.
- Heat cartridge 12 V 40 W.
- Optimised ribbon cables
- CURA Slicer Witbox Edition Windows 32 (EXE)
- CURA Slicer Witbox Edition Mac (ZIP)
- CURA Slicer Witbox Edition Debian/Ubuntu 64. Ver 12.04-13.10 (DEB)
- CURA profile for Witbox (INI)
- Slic3r profiles for Witbox (ZIP)
- Marlin Firmware Update Ver 1.1 (ZIP)
- Witbox 2 3D printer
- Quick Start Guide and Warranty
- Cold print bed
- One set of two keys
- Two side panels and one top panel
- USB cable
- European power cable
- UK power cable
- Reel of 1.75mm diameter PLA filament
- Metallic reel-holder
- SD card (with preloaded 3D models)
- Printed test piece
- Four support legs for the printer
- Five PTFE tubes
- Two cleaning needle
- Metal bristle brush for cleaning
- Allen keys of 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 4 mm
- Carriage immobiliser for transportation