This is the most advanced Trinamic TMC2100, "zero noise level" driver for stepper motor, it utilized 1/256 microstepping interpolated by TMC2100 chip (in reality it uses 1/16 stepping setting). You will hear literally no sound coming from stepper motor during operation, thanks for cutting edge "StealthChop" technology. Your stepper motor will operate silently while providing highest possible torque.
This TMC2100 StepStick is compatible with Pololu stepsticks, same pinout. It can be used in place of A4988 stepstick, or DRV8825 stepstick. Please take care of proper cooling and do not overload the driver.
TMC2100 Technical Specs:
- Completely silent stepper motor operation wuth Stealth Chop mode
- Uses a chip-integrated micro-step interpolation to reach the 1/256 rate (in reality it is "only" 1/16), which allows a very quiet control of the stepping motors.
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Voltage range: 4.75 - 46VDC
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Drive capability up to 1.2A per coil current, (1.7A peak)
- Compatible with 3.3V and 5V control systems (works with both Arduino MEGA and Arduino DUE, for an example).
- Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers in most respects
- 1 x TMC2100 Stepper driver.
- 1 x Heatsink with dual sided stick tape