This plate was designed as an upgrade of acrylic or plywood Y Prusa i3 carriages. Acrylic and plywood Y carriage tend to deform under heat radiated from heated bed, during print. This deformation can affect print quality. Aluminum Y carriage plate will not be affected by heat.Universal Prusa i3 Carriage features:
- Brushed, anodized aluminum plate 3mm thick (see drawing below for dimensions).
- Fully compatible with all Prusa i3 variations, MK1/2/A/B heated beds. Drop-in replacement.
- Has 2 x additional provisioning holes for 3 point level adjustment of build surface.
- Linear bearing mounting options:
- 3 x LM8UU mounted with straps.
- 3 x LM8UU in 3d printed holders mounted with 6 x M3x12 screws & M3 nuts, STL file for 3d printd holders can be downloaded here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:40064
- 3 x SC8UU mounted via 12 x M4x10 screws.
- 3 x SCV8UU mounted via 8 x M6x10 screws.
- Compatible with Aluminum Build Plate sold in our store
Please see supplied drawings for different linear bearing options: LM8UU, SCV8UU and SC8UUPackage Contents
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage Plate for Prusa i3.