This is new yellow style Arduino UNO R3 Compatible board, it has all the latest changes and features. Board has miniature micro USB connector for connection with the computer.
Here are main changes compared to older dual-in-line ATmega328P Arduino UNO R3:
- DIP ATmega328P chip changed to flat package chip.
- This board uses CH340 USB-to-serial interface chip, instead of previous 16U2.
- Added 3 rows of holes for wiring.
- USB connector receptacle changed to Micro USB connector receptacle
- Connect UNO R3 Board with computer running Windows 7/8 via Micro USB cable.
- Wait until Windows will automatically install CH340 driver.
- Windows will assign and show COM Port number to CH340 interface, note this COM port number and use it to connect with UNO R3 board.
- Install CH340 driver.
- Run the command in Terminal: sudo nvram boot-args="kext-dev-mode=1"
- 1 x UNO R3 Arduino compatible development board