This hotend uses PTFE liner inside stainless heat break, to reduce friction. This is different from original E3D V5 which uses all metal heat break. While PTFE liner reduces friction, it also limits maximum temperature. You can safely print ABS and PLA, but for Nylon you will need to change PTFE lined heat break to all metal heat break.
Hotend is equipped with NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heaterNTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
- Thermistor temperature value table for Marlin
- Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- 1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor.
- 1 x Heatsink Shroud with High Speed Fan 3010 12V 0.13A