This is popular MEGA 2560 R3 Arduino compatible board for your DIY projects, robotics, automation, CNC and 3D printing.
Power connector on this board positioned 3mm close to the middle of the board, compared to original Arduino. If you will use Arduino enclosure, you might have slight misalignment between round black power connector and power connector hole on the enclosure. For most users, 3D Printers etc it has no impact whatsoever, only if you use arduino enclosure.
CH340G USB Driver installation for Windows:
- To install USB driver under Windows 7/8 just plug in the board into USB port, driver will be installed automatically.
- If, for some reason, automatic USB driver installation did not work, visit this page for Windows 7 driver download and installation instructions: http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/.
CH340G USB Driver installation for MAC:
- Visit this page for driver download and installation instructions http://kiguino.moos.io/2014/12/31/how-to-use-arduino-nano-mini-pro-with-CH340G-on-mac-osx-yosemite.html.
- if your MAC OS X version is Yosemite or newer, run this code in terminal window:
sudo nvram boot-args="kext-dev-mode=1"
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560-16AU
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- CH340G replaces the Atmega 8U2/16U2
- 1 x MEGA 2560 R3 Board
- 1 x USB Cable