Large Size heated Bed and Glass Plate kit includes all necessary parts and bits to complete 300x300mm (actual print size up to 309x309mm) heated bed surface for your 3D printer. For complete setup you will need 360W of 24V power and heated bed power module. We have both - heated bed power module and 24V 360W power supply available for sale in our store.
The heated bed PCB made of thicker 2mm FR4 laminate, which gives it additional strength necessary for bigger size PCB. Glass plate also thicker than typical 3mm plates, it has 3.9mm thickness.
Use included silicone rubber tubing to cut spacers for heated bed support and height adjustment, refer to supplied picture for cutting rubber tubing into a 9mm tall spacers with sharp razor blade.
Please see supplied drawing for glass dimensions and heated bed dimensions and mounting hole pattern.
MK2A PCB Specs:
- Outer dimensions 327mm x 327mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 3.2mm
- Laminate FR4 2.0+/-0.15mm
- 2 Layer, 35µm Copper
- Red Soldermask - Both Side
- White Silkscreen - Both Side
- Voltage: 24V
- Resistance: 1.6 Ohm
Boro glass plate specs:
- Dimensions 309x309mm
- Thickness 3.9mm
- Material 100% borosilicate glass
- 1 x MK2A 327x327mm PCB Heated Bed.
- 1 x 309x309x4mm Boro Glass Plate
- 2 x Wiring and thermistor sets, including:
- 2 x Red Power Wire, 1 Meter Long
- 2 x Black Power Wire, 1 Meter Long
- 2 x NTC 3950 Thermistors with 1 Meter Wiring
- 2 x Mounting Hardware bags, including:
- 16 x M3x9 Flat Washers
- 8 x M3x25 Stainless Socket Head Screws
- 8 x M3 Locknuts
- 2 x Pieces of Silicone Rubber for making rubber spacers.