This XL size aluminum plate can be used as heated build surface of DIY 3d printer as well as an upgrade to a larger size for 3d printers such as Prusa i3 variations. Material is 3mm thick T6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Plate has sufficient thickness to prevent twists and maintain flatness across whole building area, which is necessary for first layer of print to stick to the surface. Plate uses countersunk mounting screws to eliminate possibility of hot end to run into a screw and damage itself.
Please see supplied pictures for application examples and drawing for plate dimensions.Aluminum Plate design features:
- 300x200mm XL Size - 50% increase of build area and volume compared to MK1/2 heated beds.
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws to save your nozzle.
- Compatible with inductive proximity sensors.
- Kit uses high temperature resistant silicone rubber spacers instead of typical springs.
- Use this short kit with MK2A 300x200mm or similar PCB heated bed with hole spacing 309x209mm.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 300x200mm (outer dimensions are 319x219mm).
- 4 x M3 x 25 Stainless socket head countersink screws.
- 8 x M3 Washers.
- 4 x M3 Locknuts.
- 1 x ~50mm High temp silicone rubber tubing.