Nano V3.0 is very popular, compact size Arduino compatible board with Atnega328P.
Nano V3.0 Specs:
- Microcontroller type: Atmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Can operate from USB power.
- Suggested operating voltage when powered from other than USB source: 7V-12V
- This board uses CH340 USB-to-serial interface chip to communicate via USB
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (6 will provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- Dimensions: 45 x 18mm (0.73" x 1.70")
- Weight: 5g (0.2oz)
- Connect Board with computer running Windows 7/8 via Mini USB cable.
- Wait until Windows will automatically install CH340 driver.
- Windows will assign and show COM Port number to CH340 interface, note this COM port number and use it to connect with Nano V3.0 board.
- Install CH340 driver.
- Run the command in Terminal: sudo nvram boot-args="kext-dev-mode=1"
- 1 x Nano V3.0 Arduino compatible development board