New Version 2 aluminum build plate design has new feature - 3 point level adjustment option (as well as conventional 4-pint level adjustment option). 3-point adjustment feature is available with included in the kit Y carriage with the middle hole. This kit has high-temp silicone rubber heater which is pre-wired with power wires and thermistor signal cable. Please see supplied drawings and pictures for assembly sequence and design details.
Manual level adjustment thumb nuts (as pictured with Y-carriage plate) are also available in our store.
Other useful parts compatible with this kit:
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws.
- Kit uses high temperature resistant silicone rubber spacers instead of typical springs.
- With short kit you can use your existing MK1, MK2A or MK2B PCB and upgrade your printer at lower cost.
- 3-point adjustment is possible with compatible heater and y carriage.
Prusa i3 Y-Carriage Aluminum Plate:
- Compatible with various Prusa i3 variations
- Great replacement for plywood or acrylic Y-plate - does not warp under the heat
- Compatible with 3-point level adjustment option
- Compatible with LM8UUs, SCV8UUs and SC8UU linear bearings (SC8UUs are included in this kit).
- Voltage: 12V DC or AC
- Power rating: 200 Watt or 3.2 Watt per square inch
- Length of wiring: 1 meter
- Mounting option: 3M sticky adhesive backing
- Size: 200 x 200 mm
- Thermistor type: NTC 3950, with 1 meter long wiring, supported directly by Marlin firmware
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 219x219mm.
- 1 x 12V / 200W Silicone Heater with pre-installed power wires, thermistor and thermistor signal cable.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage for Prusa i3
- 12 x M4x0.7 x 10 Philips Head Screws
- 2 x M3x0.5 x 12 Philips Head Screws
- 1 x PLA Printed Belt Holder for GT2 Belt
- 3 x SC8UU Linear Ball Bearings
- 4 x M3 x 25 Stainless socket head countersink screws.
- 8 x M3 Washers.
- 6 x M3 Locknuts.
- 1 x ~50mm High temp silicone rubber tubing.