This listing is for one MKS Gen V1.4 board. This board is highly integrated solution for controlling 3D printers.
MKS Gen V1.4 features:
- All-in one board controlled by Atmega2560, compatible with Arduino IDE and all available popular reprap firmware developed for Arduino / MEGA 2560.
- High quality 4-layer PCB, high density SMT components assembly. No more through-hole MOSFETs, all power components are surface mounted.
- On firmware side - MKS Gen V1.4 is direct replacement for RAMPS 1.4, no need to change firmware configuration for new board. Same configuration will work.
- Support for RAMPS style headers for stepper motors as well as JST XHP connectors
- JST XHP connectors for end stops and thermistors
- On board step down switching DC-DC converter allows operation from 12V to 24V DC power.
- Popular LCD controllers can be connected directly to board, no need for adapter (RAMPS needs adapter).
- Outputs for 12V and 5V power after DC step down converter.
- Outputs for RC Servos (if you need to control Z-probe)
- Provisioning for Wifi connector. You can use Wifi module with MKS board.
- One MKS Gen V1.4 board.