This listing is for one power module for controlling 3D printer heated bed. If you plan to use silicone heater of large area heated bed, you most likely will reach limitations for the current, that can handle your electronics. This power module will allow to use high power heated bed with any 3d printer electronics.
MOSFET module mounting
- See supplied drawing for module dimensions and hole pattern.
- Use M3 screw to mount the module.
- Use M3 studs, standoffs or spacers to keep safe distance between MOSFET board and mounting surface.
MOSFET module connection
- See supplied picture for connection diagram.
- Use good quality, thick wires for power input and output.
Heated bed power module features:
- Very powerful MOSFET to withstand higher current than normal RAMPS or other 3D Printer controller can handle.
- Operating Power Voltage: 12V-24V
- Control Signal Voltage: 5V-24V
- Current: 30A safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
- This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this)
- One Heated Bed Power Module.