100% borosilicate glass, flat, heat resistant plate, does not warp during long term use
This plate was manufactured to be used with our Aluminum build plates of 219x219mm outer size. Plate has rounded corners and will fit perfectly, covering countersunk screws on our build plates ABP and ABP2. Do not use this plate with typical MK2B heated bed, it is too large for MK2B.
Borosilicate glass material has excellent thermal and chemical properties compared to soda lime glass. Resists cracking due to direct high heat, perfect for a 3D printer bed. It is used on top of your heated print bed and provides excellent results. Please make sure your 3D printer will accept this size before making purchase.
Glass plate features:
- Actual size 219x219mm, 3mm thick
- Compatible printers: Prusa i3 variations, other RepRap style 3D printers.
- 100% borosilicate heat resistant glass (it has yellow tint as opposed to soda lame glass green tint)
- Edges rounded
- Very flat and does not warp during use
- Can be used as 3D printer print suface, with or without heater board
- 1 x Borosilicate Glass Print Surface 219x219mm x 3mm thick