This hotend is high-quality all metal (no plastic/PTFE parts in hot zone, except for thermistor wiring insulation).
This pack gives you the capability of both Single Nozzle Dual Input Switching Hotend and more traditional Dual Nozzle Dual Input hotend. This will allow you to build and swap between each system quickly and easily.
Printing with a Switching-Hotend is an exciting new frontier, although software and electronics setup are fairly simple and we are seeing great results. This hotend takes some extra learning and getting used to and may require a little tinkering and tuning to get awesome prints. If you’re looking for a more conventional system then dual input/dual output Chimera-type of the hotend may be a better fit for your needs.
See supplied drawings for overall dimensions and mounting holes pattern.
Hotend is equipped with NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heaterNTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
- Thermistor temperature value table for Marlin
- Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- 1 x All Metal Dual Input Switching Hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor.
- 1 x 12V 0.13A 30x30x10 High Performance Cooling Fan
- 2 x M3x12 Fan mounting screws
- 2 x Add-on print heads for dual nozzle conversion