CH340G USB Driver installation for Windows:
- To install USB driver under Windows 7/8 just plug in the board into USB port, driver will be installed automatically.
- If, for some reason, automatic USB driver installation did not work, visit this page for Windows 7 driver download and installation instructions: http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/.
- Windows 8, 8.1 x64 & x86 driver and instructions: http://www.arduined.eu/ch340-windows-8-driver-download/.
CH340G USB Driver installation for MAC:
- Visit this page for driver download and installation instructions http://kiguino.moos.io/2014/12/31/how-to-use-arduino-nano-mini-pro-with-CH340G-on-mac-osx-yosemite.html.
- if your MAC OS X version is Yosemite or newer, run this code in terminal window:
sudo nvram boot-args="kext-dev-mode=1"