This is full kit with Y plate, linear bearings, belt holder and mounting hardware.
Acrylic or plywood Y carriages tend to deform under heat radiated from heated bed, during print. This deformation can affect print quality. Aluminum Y carriage plate will not be affected by heat and will solve this problem.Universal Prusa i3 Carriage V2 features:
- Brushed, anodized aluminum plate 3mm thick (see drawing below for dimensions).
- Fully compatible with all Prusa i3 variations, MK1/2/A/B heated beds. Drop-in replacement.
- Has 2 x additional provisioning holes for 3 point level adjustment of build surface.
- Allows 3 x linear bearing configuration as well as 4 x bearing configuration.
- Has cutout similar to original Prusa i3 Y carriage design. This helps to clear with Y motor when you use LM8UUs on straps and Y plate is laying low.
- Linear bearing mounting options:
- LM8UUs mounted with straps.
- LM8UUa in 3d printed holders mounted with M3x12 screws & M3 nuts, STL file for 3d printd holders can be downloaded here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:40064
- SC8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- SCV8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- Compatible with Aluminum Build Plate sold in our store
Please see supplied drawing for dimensions
- 1 x Anodized Y Carriage Plate 200x200mm.
- 3 x SC8UU Linear Bearings.
- 12 x Philips Head Screws M4 x 10.
- 2 x Philips Head Screws M3 x 12.
- 2 x Nylon Insert Locknuts M3.
- 1 x Y Belt Holder (standard Prusa i3 printed part, PLA).